Hydraulic Training Seminar
The 'Stage 1' Seminar:
- Is a two-day programme covering hydraulic principles and concepts.
- Is based on an open forum format allowing open questions and discussions from participants to demonstrate theoretical concepts through real life examples.
- Involves system design and component selection for a winch circuit.
- Covers concepts with basic fault-finding and how pressure, emotions, and money can affect the symptoms of a system that is not working properly.
- Offers physical samples of common components failures along with discussion on why they failed.
Seminar programmes are normally carried out in both offices, but can be customised to suit client requirements. Custom seminars are also available to suit specific or specialist requirements.
If you want to know more about the Hydraulic Specialties Stage One Seminar, please contact us.