HYDROCARBON FLOW FILTER DESCRIPTION:
The HFF is constructed from a non-woven geo-textile fabric in combination with C.I.Agent®, a proprietary blend of USDA food grade polymers. The C.I.Agent® Granules are capable of encapsulating and capturing all organic hydrocarbons (sheen, gasoline, diesel, and refined oils). The C.I.Agent® HFF allows water to flow through as it removes and captures hydrocarbons including most volatile organic compounds. Each C.I.Agent® HFF is designed for the site specific application.
HYDROCARBON FLOW FILTER APPLICATIONS:
The C.I.Agent® HFF can be used in any application that requires hydrocarbons to be removed from water. C.I.Agent® is currently being used in the following applications:
- Storm drain inserts
- Contaminated cooling tower water
- Electrical substations
- Retention pond out-flows
- Storm water run-off
- Oil-water separator out-falls
- Secondary containment vaults
- Bulk storage tank farms rain water out-falls
HYDROCARBON FLOW FILTER SPECIFICATIONS:
Each C.I.Agent® HFF is capable of processing water at the pre-determined rate specified by the customer and will remove all organic hydrocarbons from the water.
HYDROCARBON FLOW FILTER BENEFITS:
- Filters all organic hydrocarbons to <5ppm; most will be at non-detectable levels.
- Removes sheen, gasoline, diesel, refined oils, and volatile organic compounds.
- No maintenance required when used with a pre-filter to catch debris.
- Will not drip or leach out.
- Can be disposed of in most landfills; eliminating fees associated with disposal of waste.
HYDROCARBON FLOW FILTER AVAILABILITY:
C.I.Agent® Hydrocarbon Flow Filters are custom built
to meet the required site specific application of the
client. Determining factors include, but are not limited to, the amount of water to be processed and/or the flow