These new GRP Hygienic Swing Doors are a high end design for pharmaceutical facilities, hospitals and health, food processing, and cleanroom laboratories.
Standards of hygiene are becoming increasing in the pharmaceutical sector, and GMP requires a smooth, non porous, ledge free type design. In the food industry, doors must be easy to clean, and have a smooth, non absorbent surface. Hospital doors must meet hygienic standards in operating theatres, wards and kitchens throughout the building.
The Dortek GRP (glass reinforced polyester) doors have many features and benefits over lined timber doors or stainless steel doors, and features include:
- Seamless moulded construction with no joints or ledges
- Easy to clean and materials will not harbour dangerous bacteria
- Lightweight, durable and low maintenance
- Water resistant, no warping, swell or rust
- Built in colour design
- Option of fire resistance up to 4 hours, with concealed intumescent strip that expands under heat
Many clients around the globe including, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Novartis, MSD, hospitals and clinics, the DMF Dortek doors are well proven, with Dortek having over 40 years experience in the industry.
For more information on Hygienic swing doors please call or us the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.