Clean In Process(CIP) FE Design incorporates "Zero Water Technology":
- S = Small Strainer
- L = Large Strainer
- Manual Process:
- 105 Simplex
- 107 Simplex
- 108 Simplex
- Partial Automation:
- 721 CIP Automatic
- *CIP Strainers run at 6 RPM to assure quick and positive cleaning
Strainer options available:
- Cover Lift: Assemblies:Recommended for remote locations.
- ASME: ASME Section VIII, Division 1. 10 CFR 50 Appendix B. ASME Section II, Class 3.
- Materials of Construction: Consult factory for stainless steel, copper nickel, monel, or other requirements.
- Control Package: Control Panel, Backwash Valve with electric operator, single element differential pressure switch.
- Design: High-pressure applications, please contact us
- Hyper-Jet: Low pressure and special applications.
- Skid packages: All equipment desired, including strainers, valves, controls, wiring, piping, and skids may be combined as a complete, custom package. Size of the project has no limitation