- Government and high security
- Access Control and Parking management
Advantages of Hyper X™ 2.45 GHz Long Range RFID:
- Automatic Identification from distances up to 10 metres (33ft)
- Fast Identification: up to 100km/hr (100% reliability)
- Long Life “Semi-Passive” Technology: batteries lifetime 5 year (minimum) to 10 years
- Tag Multi-Orientation & Identification to allow orientation freedom of the tags.
& Directivity: from 3m to 10m read range, 90 o x90 o C, 45 o x45 o , 45 o x90 o which offers precise identification lobe. Rangeof Readers
- Simultaneous Identification of Tags: up to 5 tags
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: can be used with other technologies using 2.45GHz, e.g. WIFI, WLAN
- Badge Programming: badges are programmable and re-programmable
- Small Tags, Cards/Badges: smallest and cheapest semi-passive tags available for 2.45GHz RFID
- - 10 meter read range guaranteed at speeds of 100km/hr
- Guaranteed Highest Security
- The transponders are available in a credit card size access control card and a heavy duty industrial weather proof tag.
- Highly reliable long range identification system.
- Compact reader design available with built in antenna.
Hyper X™ Applications:
Personnel and vehicle access control, special engine access control, anti-theft identification, user presence at computer terminal, personnel tracking.
Fuel management, factory line management, barrel tracking.
|Access Control and Parking Management|
Parking management - better management of parking security and flow. The Hyper X™ system can be used to identify company personnel or vehicles. The Hyper X™ tag can be mounted in the car or shirt pocket and provide hands free long range identification. One tag can be used for both parking access and employee identification. It is even possible to identify vehicle and occupants simultaneously. Read distances from 0.5 meters to 10 meters.
- Long distance Identification up to 10m
- Fast Identification up to 100km/hr
- Access Controls for Roller Doors, Boom Gates, Electronic Gates
- Fork Lift Access
- Vehicle & Truck Access
- Weigh Bridges
- Container Identification
- Train & Carriage Identification
- Personnel Access Control and Tracking
- Anti-theft Identification
For further information about the Hyper X Microwave Long Range Technology - 2.45 GHz visit Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd at http://www.electrocom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Our aim is total customer satisfaction