The Hyster Premium Pallet Jack combines solid performance with economic pricing. Featuring a quality German design pump for long life and easy field servicing, and an ergonomic design that reduces operator fatigue and downtime.
A 200 degree handle pivot provides exceptional manoeuvrability in compact areas and comes with either nylon or polyurethane wheels and rollers for rolling ease. The Premium Hyster Pallet Jack features a powder coat finish, robotic welds throughout, and grease fittings at all pivot points for easy maintenance.
Frame Lifetime Warranty: The frame comes with a life time warranty.
Pump 5 Year Warranty: The pump comes with a 5 year warranty.
Don’t settle for cheap quality equipment with weak steel and welds; choose Hyster built to last and save.
- Rugged heavy duty frame constructed of one-piece formed channel steel offering light weight strength.
- Reinforced gussets and bulk head.
- Forks have been reinforced for added strength, with tapered ends for easy pallet entry.
- Quality powder coat finish paint job.
- Quality hydraulic pump design complete with a special lowering valve allowing controlled rate of descent, and an overload by-pass valve.
- Features a full 90 degree top to bottom pump stroke, requiring 10 strokes to raise the forks to the maximum lift.
- Features a bolt-on spring-a-matic handle that returns to the upright position automatically.
- The control handle has a three position (raise/netural/lower) fingertip control.