The I-2000 is the industry benchmark EWIS system.
The system is modular in its design and is custom programmed to suit specific requirements of each installation.
Amplifiers are available as 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200W modules and are line monitored for system integrity.
Warden Telephones and Break Glasses share the same two wires to reduce cabling costs.
SECP (Secondary Control Panels) and networked systems over wire or fibre are available to provide multiple points of operation as required.
Remote amplifier/strobe/WIP racks can be evenly distributed throughout the building to significantly reduce system cabling yet maintain seamless operation.
A complete range of ancillary devices such as speakers, horns and strobes are available from FireSense for the I-2000 system. Learn more>>
- Approved to AS2220
- Easy to use vertical keypad layout
- Up to 3 WIPS per zone button
- Integrated WIP control
- Monitored 2 wire WIP/BGA lines.
- Supports multiple SECP
- Networkable over wire or fibre
- Customisable digital voice messages
- Software controlled cascade sequence
- Strobe light control
- Designed specifically for Australia.