It is suitable for robotics, printing machines, assembly systems, injection molding, packaging, metal forming and semiconductor tools applications.
The ECAT-2000 Series is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in device installations and reduces infrastructure and operational costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protects the ECAT-2000 against harmful interference and the environment.
The ECAT-2045 has 16 built-in isolated digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. The ECAT-2000 Series has been verified by the conformance test tool, therefore an eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can easily implement various applications.
Features of the ECAT-2045 I/O Module:
- On-The-Fly Processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance Between Stations up to 100 Metres (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators for the DO Status
- Built-In 16 Digital Outputs (Open-Collector/Sink Type)
- RoHS Compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel