Features of USB-2000 Series I/O Modules:
- Users can easily build up their own highly flexible PC-based control solutions to acquire or output data.
- The USB Modules are powered by the PC USB port allowing a single cable to supply power and carry data. The modules feature a dual watchdog to monitor the operation of the module and issue a reset command if a failure occurs in the hardware or software.
- This Series of Modules can be configured with a Power On Value, or a Safe Value, and some have individual channel LED indicators to help monitor the status of I/O ports. The modules are true Plug-and-Play and support 'hot-swapping'.
- These USB I/O Modules are designed for harsh environments of -25C to +75C, have 4KV ESD protection and up to 3750 VDC Intra-Module isolation.
- The USB-2000 Series are available with different configurations of Digital I/O, Analog I/O and Pulse I/O. A USB I/O Utility and SDK are provided with each module.