ICP DAS is pleased to announce the release of WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) controller – an up-to-date, cost effective, reliable and easy-to-use solution that is opening a door to a whole new era in the automation world.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications.
WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive HMI interface that allows users to implement control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required.
With this powerful and easy-to-use software, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
Through Web browser, users can access Web Server on WISE controllers to perform tasks such as logic rule edition and download.
A Rule Engine will be set up to manage and deploy logic rules for controllers. The Rule Engine will check whether the rules are valid or not and determine the execution of actions under specific conditions, for examples: setting up I/O channel values, perform scheduled tasks, sending Email/SMS message or CGI command.
With WISE Advanced P2P function, all WISE controllers in network can freely share their status. This function greatly enhances the flexibility and boosts accuracy to the logic rule design and makes it easy to enable the interactions between the controllers.
The WISE Features are:
- IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability
- No programming is required to implement logic content on controllers
- No extra software tool is required; all operations can be done through the Web browsers
- Support various hardware controllers that are with different I/O types
- Provide Timer and Schedule operation
- Real-time remote alarm via SMS or Email
- Fully P2P function between WISE controllers
- Recipe function for Group Action operation
- Real-time monitoring system status of controllers
- Password protection for upload access control for logic rules
For more WISE product information: http://wise.icpdas.com/Introduction.html#sa