Favoured as the best all rounder on the market the PPC ID 3300 card printer produces high quality, reliability, and Australia’s first Hot Swap loan printer warranty scheme as standard. This landmark 3 year warranty addresses the realisation that once you start your card issuance program, down time is an inconvenience you can’t afford.
The ID 3300 has a range of options including; single or double-sided printing, batch or one-off card printing and secure encoding with magnetic stripe, contact and contactless technologies. It’s trademark feature however is the option for a Custom Holokote or Holopatch security image.
A Custom Holokote adds on card security, at no extra cost and significantly improves the authority and professional presentation of your organisation. Free samples are available when make an enquiry.
The PPC ID 3300 ID Card Printer is an ideal printer for general or secure Photo ID and Membership Card Applications, where reliability and performance are essential.
- Visual Security
- The user has the option to print a transparent HoloKote security watermark over the printed card image. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted for distance visibility. Choice of 4 fixed HoloKote patterns are selectable from the printer driver or a customised version can be created that is unique to your business.
- Print Modes
- Colour dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer, Direct printing and erasing on rewritable cards.
- Print Speed
- 23 Sec / Card - Fast Colour, 31 Sec / Card -Full Colour, 6 sec / Card - Mono.
- 3 Years Unconditional Warranty including Free Loan Printer - Best in the industry
- Printer Interface
- USB 1.1 (2.0 Compatible) and Ethernet Standard
- Card Dimensions
- ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm, and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm
- Card Capacity
- 100-card feeder, 70-card stacker.
- Card Thickness
- 0.51mm to 1.27mm (0.020” to 0.050”).
- Card Types
- CR80 and CR79 ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, rewritable and HoloPatch cards
- Enclosed dust free office environment 10C to 30C.
- Power Source
- External power brick for 90-265V 40-60Hz (autoranging).
- Printer Size
- 470mm L x 220mm W x 250mm H including feeder and stacker and 4.9 kg
- Software Drivers
- Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Vista, Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008*, Server 2012* (Windows 8 Server) Note: * Indicates 32bit & 64bit Compatibility.
- The ID 2xxx and 3xxx series of printers requires use of the ID series of ribbons for full colour printing.