With optional networking capabilities, the DTC550 supports secure ID card issuance distributed throughout your organization.
Even in stand-alone card identity systems, the DTC550 offers single- or dual-sided printing with a variety of encoding and lamination options.
The DTC550 handles a wide range of applications, from on-demand photo IDs, to high-volume customer loyalty cards, to sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics.
Easily integrates into your IT infrastructure
- Comes standard with USB port for connection to PC. Has optional Ethernet port and internal print server.
- Can be added to your network as easily as any workgroup printer.
- Provides bi-directional status information, so you can monitor and manage the DTC550 from anywhere on the network.
- Printer security package includes Card Hopper Lock to help prevent card theft, SmartGuard printer security, and SmartShield™ card security technology
Designed for high productivity and ease of use
- The DTC550 supports secure, productive ID card printing for high-demand users like large corporations and service bureaus.
- SecureMark® Technology protects your entire card issuance process, from materials management to printer access.
- 200-card capacity dual input hopper switches between two different card stocks without stopping to reload.
Famous FARGO print quality and reliability
- Print edge-to-edge to consistently produce crisp, full color or monochrome cards that set the standard for color and clarity
- Retractable, track-mounted printhead automatically moves aside for drop-in ribbon loading while protecting the printhead
- Long lasting monochrome ribbon prints up to 3,000 cards - far more than competitive printers.
- A rugged, ergonomic housing makes access easy and maintenance minimal
- A compact version of FARGO's proven, high-performance print engine
Easy to use and upgrade
- Plug-and-print operation with almost any PC
- Interactive Installer CD makes printer driver installation a snap
- Intuitive softkey controls and easy-to-read LCD displays helpful messages such as when to add cards and change ribbon
- A dedicated "Help" button on the printer's LCD and a multimedia Online User's Guide make it easy to get fast answers whenever you have questions
- Flash upgradeable firmware allows you to download the latest upgrades quickly and easily