Voltage Monitoring is the process of verifying if the quality of voltage on a circuit is meeting the needs of the equipment attached to it. The IDEAL Voltage Performance Monitor (VPM) allows you to assess the quality of voltage on a circuit simply and inexpensively.
By plugging into a circuit at the point of equipment connection, the VPM will 'see' exactly what your equipment sees. It conveniently logs voltage events, such as sags, swells, impulses and total harmonic distortions (THD) so you can correct problematic voltage issues before equipment failure occurs.
All the information you need is at the touch of your fingertips. The VPM is super-easy to setup and no PC, software or cable is required! The VPM eliminates the complexity of traditional voltage monitoring, so you can keep a better eye on voltage performance.
Features of Ideal 61-830 Voltage Performance Monitor:
- Real time TRMS voltage, frequency, and harmonics monitoring
- Logs voltage, sags, swells and implulses
- Measures % THD and logs periods of 3% (line to neutral)
- Selectable thresholds based on the most accepted international standards
- Custom programmable event thresholds
- Invertible display, when it is necessary to plug in upside down
- Saves up to 512 events
- Cat III 300V