Often tags are quite unique to suit diverse businesses.
Identification Tags are important for stock and quality control. The tags can withstand variable environments, with numbering or bar coding for efficient tracking. See our industry group listings for examples.
Tags are often used to build brand awareness and to carry retail information such as pricing, sizes, wash care instructions, store locations, etc.
With flexible manufacturing capabilities, HandiTags can produce a variety of high quality, competitively priced tags to enable customers to achieve better product control and an excellent brand image in the market place.
Tags are a cost effective method to implement unique promotions and carry product information. HandiTags can offer you exciting options to help you solve your marketing and promotion issues.
What are some of your options when choosing a tag?
- Types – Strung Tags, Loop-through Tags, Self-Adhesive Tags, Variable Imaged Tags, Tags on rolls. (Pictures of each)
- Materials – Tags are produced in either paper or synthetic materials dependent on the application and life span
- Printing Flexibility – from one to many colours front and back, laminated, fluorescent colours, detailed designs, foiling, embossing, etc.
- Shapes – Choose from standing die shapes or HandiTags can design something new and innovative to suit your brand
- Adding Strength for all applications – add a metal eyelet or reinforcing tape
- Stringing –Wide range of coloured threads and elastics available
- Barcoding or numbering – Add consecutive number/s or a barcode to identify and track the tag and product/ component through your process or for retail applications
- Other ideas add perforations for maintaining records; multipart tags for auditable trails; make a self-adhesive label a tag too, one tag for two applications
- Easy to Apply