In applications where process-relevant data is modified remotely, RFID makes it possible to store data on writable and rewriteable media. And, in contrast to optical solutions, RFID provides reliable identification of all objects – despite dirt and everyday wear.
The families for HF (13.56 MHz):
Interrogator (write/read unit) RFI341
- 13.56 MHz long range RFID interrogator
- Global standardized air interface (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Flexible programmable data output format
- Digital switching inputs for trigger control (photoelectric sensors, laser scanners, ...)
- Digital switching outputs for process control (Good Read / No Read)
- Up to 4 external antennas can be connected using splitter/multiplexer modes of operation
- Service function for antenna tuning
Interrogator (write/read unit) RFH62x
- 13.56 MHz short range RFID interrogator
- Compact, industrial design with integrated antenna
- Suitable for all standard fieldbus and networks
- Application-specific modes: command, stand-alone and continuous
- Uses SICK SOPAS operating software
- Wide range of diagnostics functions
- Supports SICK cloning functionality via CMC600 or a Micro SD card
- Idpro device
The maintenance-free, high-performance RFA3xx antennas for operation on the RFID interrogator RFI341, for example, are used for wirelessly identifying objects with passive transponders. The maximum effective range of the near field is made possible by means of an optimized antenna gain (Q-factor). The RFA321 and RFA341 antennas can also be individually adapted for a specific environment with the aid of smoothing capacitors.
- Used in industrial applications
- Large write/read ranges
The families for UHF (860-960 MHz):
Interrogator (write/read unit) RFI641
- Connections for up to 4 antennas
- Flexible data interfaces (Ethernet, RS-232)
- Programmable digital inputs and outputs
- Integrated Linux operating system with web server functionallity
- 2 watts of transmission power, up to 5 m
The maintenance-free RFA641 antenna is a multi-purpose UHF antenna. The broadband frequency range allows it to be used in Europe, USA and other countries.
Its properties are ideal for use in logistical and industrial applications. The compact design allows easy and flexible installation. The aperture angles of the directional characteristic meet the standards FCC, EN 300220 and EN 302208.
Click here to browse our range
For more information about this range of products please call 1800 334 802 (Toll Free) or complete the email enquiry box below quoting the part number to get in touch with a SICK technical sales engineer
Please ensure you Quote the product Part number which is available from the Product Finder.