The very tangible benefits to businesses of this Packaging Automation Software solution include:
- accurate coding at all pack levels (by ensuring data integrity from a central database)
- eliminating on-line coding errors
- faster product changeovers
- online quality verification via closed loop
- centrally stored product data
- increased production-line efficiency
- the status of all connected production lines and devices is displayed
- reduced operating costs
- remote support and diagnostics available 24/7
iDSnet Express is our off-the-shelf solution for integrating coders and labellers along one or more production lines. It allows you to centrally design, select and download messages from a PC to a coder or labeller.
- manages primary coding, secondary coding and labelling and manual pallet SSCC labelling
- centralises product data management to eliminate coding and labelling errors (and hence human error)
- is one simple message design tool for all printers
- validates barcodes
- offers remote fault diagnostics and alerts
iDSnet Express is expandable to iDSnet Enterprise when you need to upgrade.
- iDSnet ensures that the correct code — whether that is a batch, date or barcode –— is always placed on the correct product at the correct time.
- By networking all coding and labelling devices back to a central product database, changes are effected down an entire production line with a single operator action, which could be as simple as scanning the product’s retail barcode. When that code is scanned, the system refers back to the central database and determines, for example, the correct date offset, batch code and message type. It can do this for primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- As a Packaging Automation Software solution, iDSnet communicates seamlessly with on-line coding and labelling equipment, integrating them into one complete and controlled infrastructure; fault tolerance is through a remote Communication Interface Module (CIM).
- As well as removing coder set-up errors, iDSnet can provide valuable feedback data from the labellers and coders on production lines. This data is brought to a central point (the iDSnet Server) from which it can be easily viewed over the internet or an intranet.
iDSnet product traceability and ID software provides:
- complete line control
- industry standard connectivity
- improved line performance
- live performance information and feedback
- compatibility with leading coding and labelling equipment, and
- it removes human error
Unique in the Australian coding and labelling business, this Packaging Automation Software solution takes coding and labelling beyond just compliant coding: it delivers real business value.
For an on-site demonstration, or to discuss case studies relevant to your industry, contact Matthews Australasia