Impact bar is used in the loading area of the belt conveyor to replace the traditional cushion rollers. It’s designed to absorb impact loading which will dramatically reduce shock and stress loading t
1. The connection of the arc surface of impact assembly with the conveyor belt enables the conveyor belt to running smoothly and avoids the damage to the belt through the contact between the bar and surface of belt.
2. The conveyor belt is stressed evenly in the loading area, which will reduce the daily maintenance cost. It effectively eliminates the spillage or scattering of the material caused by inequality of the stress on the belt.
3. The UHMW polyethylene surface has outstanding sliding properties, to reduce the frictional resistance to the minimum.
4. Ultra elastic rubber absorbs the impact in the maximum.
5. Each part of the impact bar is closely jointed by hot vulcanization.
6. “T-track” fastening device has different tightening points along the bar and make the joining strong and reliable, easy to install and remove.
Color of UHMWPE Blue/White
Tensile strength (Mpa) 30
Elongation at break (%) 300
Hardness (Shore A) 95-98
Density (g/cm3) 0.93-0.94
Coefficient of friction 0.07
Color of rubber Black
Tensile strength (Mpa) 19
Elongation at break (%) 400