It supplies a constant, exact outlet pressure regardless of the input pressure. The pressure is factory set and cannot be changed. The ToolReg® prevents "dynamic pressure waste".
Advantages of ToolReg® In-Line Air Regulators:
- Automatic secondary pressure relief
- Protection guaranteed – no residual pressure in the tool
- High flow performance (0 – 3.000 LPM / 0 – 105 CFM)
- High pressure performance (P1 – inlet pressure up to 25 BAR / 355 PSI)
- Corrosion resistant
- Supplies tools exclusively with the specified pressure
- No pressure gauge needed
- Prevents compressed air waste
- Saves energy – reduces costs
- Highly reliable
- Locked to prevent pressure change - tamper proof
- Lightweight - small and compact size
- Increases tool service life
- Pneumatic tools
- Particular nailers, tackers etc.
- Furniture, construction and precision engineering trades
- Piping and compressed air systems
- Compressed air used in automation fur actuation
- Control, feeding or transportation
- Pick and place units in automatic assembly systems
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.