Benefits of Piab In-Line Vacuum Pumps and Generators:
- COAX® ensures excellent performance at both low and high feed pressures - ideal for situations where compressed air lines deliver air at low or fluctuating pressures.
- Pumps based on the COAX® technology can operate within the range of 0.17 to 0.60 MPa.
- Piab Vacuum Pumps are of the multi-stage ejector type - a technology patented by PIAB in 1973.
- Piab pumps have no moving parts that vibrate or wear out - important features that contribute heavily to outstanding operational reliability and a pleasant, noise-free working environment.
- Superior vacuum performance even at low or fluctuating feed pressures.
- Dirt tolerant and durable design.
- Easy to retrofit existing energy wasting inline vacuum ejectors thanks to
generic "plug-and-play" design.
- Easy and simple installation with push in connections – low installation cost.