In-screed Tile Heating Cable
The In-screed heating cable is installed in the cement screed beneath the tiles or any finished floor surface. In-screed heating has a fast response time and is commonly used in wet areas.
The In-screed cable is a return cable system (only one end to be connected), has an output of 175W/m2 @100mm spacing and is available in pre-determined lengths with cold tails.
- Perfect for direct and background underfloor heating
- Cable Type Twin conductor heating cable with earth screen
- Construction multi-stranded heating wire with double insulation, earth screen and sheath
- Insulation: 4000 V
- Rated Voltage: 230 Volt AC; Rated output 175W/m
- Cold Tail Length: 2.5 metre with splice connection
- Cable Diam. 5.3mm
- Cable Standard IEC800 Class II
- Warranty: 10 years
Comfort Heat tile heating cables are an ideal solution for under tile heating in bathrooms, kitchen, living rooms and outdoor terraces under any tile.
- View Brochure for In-screed Underfloor Tile Heating Cables
- View Brochure for In-screed Underfloor Bathroom Heating Cables
For more information or a qoute on our In-Screed Tile Heating Cable please call or use IndustrySearch email for a fast reply.