Indala Cards | Composite Card FlexISO XT
Indala’s revolutionary FlexISO XT composite card is the most durable and long lasting technology card we have ever built.FlexISO XT integrates Indala’s breakthrough FlexSecur™proximity technology within a card body designed to withstand the most extreme applications.
Indala’s unique composite formulation enhances the structural integrity of the card, providing additional protection of the core electronics.The FlexISO XT is particularly effective in applications that require magnetic stripe and/or barcode transactions, and is ideal for use in high wear-and-tear environments, such as industrial and university settings.
Although you may never need to use it, FlexISO XT comes with a lifetime warranty!The card’s front surface is compatible with both direct and re-transfer type dye-sublimation printers. In addition, FlexPass ISO XT can be combined with Indala's anti-counterfeiting FlexPass Premier™ program, which includes card options such as UV fluorescent inks, microfine printing, and holograms.
FlexISO XT cards are compatible with all Indala FlexPass readers, allowing any number of cards to be easily re-issued as necessary. FlexISO XT cards can be factory programmed and shipped in five business days
Specifications of Indala’s FlexISO XT composite card
- 3.38”h x 2.12”w x 0.03”t (86 mm x 54 mm x 0.76 mm)
- Nominal thickness may vary by +/-0.003” (0.08 mm)
- Read Range:
- Read Range
- Up to 4” (10 cm)
- Read Range
- Up to 12” (30.5 cm)
- Long Range
- Read Range
- Up to 26” (66 cm)
- 0.20 oz (6g)
- -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Slot Punch:
- Optional vertical or horizontal (locations indicated on card)
- OptionalMagnetic Stripe:
- Embedded 3-track high coercivity (4000 or 2750 oersted)
- Finish Front:
- White glossy front
- Finish Back:
- White glossy back with slot punch indicators, Indala logo
- Available on both front and back sides with customer supplied artwork
- Inkjet Marking:
- Lower right corner of the back side includes sales order number and ID number matching internal ID. Cards can be permanently marked with encoded, offset, or random numbers (optional).
- Factory or field programmable
- Wiegand, ABA Track II magnetic stripe and others available (exact coding standard,with no gaps or over-runs)
- Part number:
- Standard part number: FPIXT-SSSCNA-0000
- Description: 125 kHz, white glossy finish (front), white glossy finish with Indala logo (back), inkjet marking on standard location, no slot punch, no magstripe, no artwork.
Indala’s new FlexISO XT composite card offers
- Rugged and durable design able to withstand harsh environments.
- The card has been able to withstand Indala’s 100k Card Bend Test without affecting the card’s functionality.
- Works with FlexPass™, ASR-500, and ASR-600 series readers. It can also be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials.
- The surface can be customized with high quality, four-color graphics, anticounterfeiting features (ultraviolet ink, embedded and surface holograms, and microfine printing), and personalization (variable data and images).
- High Security
- Utilizes Indala’s FlexSecur™ technology: data encryption, 172 user definable bits, password protection, and security between card and reader.
- Two points of authentication
- The reader first authenticates the credential. After validation, the reader passes the credential’s information to the host system for authentication.If the reader does not validate the credential, no information is passed on to the host system.
Life Time Warranty
Indala warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Any printing on the surface of any card is expressly excluded from this warranty. The lifetime warranty period commences with the date of shipment. See complete warranty statement for further details.
Read range applies to readers that are installed according to instructions. Read range may vary when readers are mounted on or near metal.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Indala reserves the right to discontinue any product without notice.