Indala Proximity Long Range Reader | FlexPass
The FlexPass Long Range proximity reader, formally known as the “ASR-620+ PowerProx”, is a next generation member of Indala’s proximity line of field programmable cards, readers, and programmer products.
Designed for applications requiring maximum read range, it is ideal for parking or physically challenged (Americans with Disabilities Act requirement) access applications.
Other applications, such as concealment behind or within thick building materials, take advantage of the FlexPass Long Range Reader’s bi-directional read capability (equally from both sides), providing both access and egress from a single reader
The single-piece Long Range Reader provides consistent read range performance up to 28 inches (71 cm) at 12 to 24 VDC. The Long Range Reader can be programmed in the factory or in the field using the FlexPass™ ProxSmith™ Programmer System to output data in Wiegand, magnetic stripe, or serial data formats.
It includes the following advanced performance features: QuickFlash for immediate user feedback, Self Test for installer assistance during installation,WatchDog output for higher security applications requiring a supervised reader, audio tone and tri-colour status LED.
All performance features are field-configurable via the use of feature option cards.
Specifications of Indala Proximity Long Range Reader FlexPass
- 11.2”H x 11.2”W x 1.8”T (28.4 cm x 28.4 cm x 4.6 cm)
- Read Range:
- Up to 28 inches (71 cm) using the FlexCard™ standard card
- Input Voltage:
- 12-24 VDC
- Current Draw:
- Nominal/Maximum @ 12 VDC: 1.0A / 1.2A
- Nominal/Maximum @ 24 VDC: 750 mA / 900 mA
- Operating Temperature:
- -31°F to +149°F (-35°C to +65°C)
- LED Indicator:
- Oversize, tri-colour standard (red, green, amber)
- Audio Tone:
- Standard, independently controllable (not tied to LED function)
- Output Formats:
- Wiegand, ABA Track II Magnetic Stripe
- 125 kHz or 133 kHz (excitation), manually selectable
- Read Time (26 bit):
- 200 ms (from read to data output)
- Various levels (configurable), FlexSecur
- Factory or field programmable via FlexPass ProxSmith programmer and toolkit
- Other Features:
- SelfTest, QuickFlash, and WatchDog
- Part Number: