Index Heavy-Duty Pressure Switches are ideal for a wide range of heavy vehicle and equipment applications where durability and reliability are crucial. Index switches are proven to withstand the shock and vibration of harsh under-hood and off-road conditions.
Index Pressure Switches put up a double line of defence against vibration with two snap-action elements. A crisp-response pressure disc triggers a Honeywell Micro Switch™, assuring clean electrical switching. Both elements are real workhorses in high duty-cycle applications, lasting up to 1 million cycles or more.
With our OEM customers, we start by learning exactly how a pressure switch functions in the vehicle or machine. What are optimum set and reset pressures? What receives the switch signal output, and what is done with that information? We can then dial in the optimum specs to help the entire system work at its best.
There are more options than just On-Off switching. Index Time-delay Pressure Switches allow your equipment to "ignore" a normal, momentary high pressure spike or low pressure dip. With Index Diagnostic Switches, your control computer can distinguish a wire short or a break from a normally-operating open or closed switched circuit.
Index pressure switches provide:
- Exceptional vibration resistance
- Long life - up to 1,000,000 cycles
- Special time delay and diagnostic features available
- Custom-specifiable set and reset pressures
- Tight tolerances where high precision is needed
- Stable, drift-free calibration
- Choice of fittings & connectors
- Proven performance on millions of heavy vehicles