These are helpful to create deep and precise tools which is a vital requirement in metal processing applications.
- Gun drills can be used for a range of applications, each one with its own particular requirement of strict prerequisites and remarkable difficulties, from tight resilience’s to intense materials to high creation objectives.
- It is utilized as a part of Fuel Injector Bodies, Fuel Rails for Diesel Engines, Heat Exchanger Tube Sheet, Oilfield Exploration Equipment and considerably more.
- Cost compelling and precise hole making.
- High cutting performance.
- Minimum centreline deviation.
- Outstanding drilling quality and trouble-free chip removal.
- High process reliability.
- Tool lengths up to 5,500 mm are available depending on tool type.
- Diametric tolerances up to IT 8 are possible under specific conditions.
- Suitable for use on machining centres and turning machines with high pressure coolant system.
- Innovative, high output deep hole drilling device with ease of use features and design.
- Very high efficiency combined with best cutting capacity.
- Gun Drills manual regrind apparatus gives a quick and simple technique for resharpening gun drills and half round drills with the mainstream feature style grind.
- Drills of a vast breadth range are situated and ground without the need of costly bushings or collets.
- The all-inclusive nature of the apparatus permits standard or custom regrinds.
- Two flute drills can be resharpened commonly, keeping up ideal performance. The grind can be repeated on general instrument and cutter grinding hardware.
- The gun drill and half round drill standard drill guide position are counterbalanced toward 1/4 of the drill's width. This doesn't permit the drill to begin unless guided by either a weapon drill bushing or a pilot opening.