Providing a comfortable, safe and healthy indoor environment is an increasingly important concern. Good air quality increases concentration and productivity. It can also reduce lost days due to absence. TSI's Q-TRAK™ IAQ Monitor provides quick, accurate information to assess key IAQ parameters.
Applications of the Q-Trak Indoor Air Quality Monitor include the following:
Measurements of indoor air quality conditions in schools, offices and other indoor environments
Maximise thermal comfort for optimum productivity
Investigate Sick Building Syndrom and building related illnesses
- Measure aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists
- Measures CO2, temperature, humidity, and CO
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously
- One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options
- User-selectable logging intervals and start/stop times
- Store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals
- TRAKPRO™ software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results
- Perform single-point tests for quick building surveys
The TSI Inc Q-Trak is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.