In commercial use this allows selected indoor areas to be heated to comfort level without raising the temperature away from that immediate position.
- This quality is unique to infra-red heating and can effect great saving in fuel costs.
- Zone or broad heating is achieved by positioning specified numbers or combinations of heaters at appropriate heights and locations.
- This type of heating does not directly heat air, keeping the air fresh and invigorating.
- Objects and surfaces including furniture, floors and walls absorb and re-radiate warmth to further raise comfort levels.
- Air movement, over these heated objects, will raise the temperature of this air. light, radio waves and x-rays.