Combining 30+ years experience and the most advanced technologies, DS8110 sets a new standard in T&L applications offering unique features and benefits.
The innovative DST (Digital Signal Technology) represents a milestone in Auto-ID market with drastic increase of DoF and FoV, even with unpredictable code quality.
DST offers stable and constant performance under any working conditions to assure logistic operators timely deliveries every days.
ASTRA™ G3, the latest version of ASTRA technology,offers outstanding performance multiplying optic capability and deep of field without any use of traditional and limited mechanical autofocus system.
Multi-headed tunnel configurations are perfectly managed based with new EBC-Ethernet Bus Connection, allowing high speed data transmission and real time signal synchronization inside the system.
EBC allows for redundant configuration, assuring no system deadlock in case of component failure. Ease of use, automatic setup and system diagnostics are perfectly satisfied thanks to e-GENIUS, the web browser configuration tool that allows you to access the system with a standard web-browser program
with no need for specific configuration software.
Features & Benefits
- Top Class Reading Performance thanks to Datalogic exclusive technologies
- Excellent performance on low quality codes and unpredictable reading conditions
- DST (Digital Signal Technology) offering stable and constant performance at any operative conditions
- ASTRA G3 technology offering superior DoF and FoV without mechanical autofocus
- Ethernet Bus Connections (EBC) for high speed data transmission and real time synchronization
- Fully redundant configuration and no single point of failure
- Compact mechanical dimensions; lightweight
- Ease of use and ease of installation thanks e-GENIUS web browser and programming tools
- Standard solutions for Parcel Sorting and Baggage Handling applications
- Ease of maintenance and automatic replacement
- Airport Baggage Handling
- Parcel Sorting
- Retail Distribution Center
- Loading/Unloading System
- Shop Floor and Manufacturing
- Automatic Warehousing Management