The CME-822 supports eight PSE (Power Source Equipment) classified PoE injector ports. Dual small form pluggable (SFP) sockets are also provided for installation of Fast Ethernet or Gigabit modules depending on your existing network infrastructure.
The innovative SFP fibre slot design provides users with the flexibility to insert different fibre modules, either multimode or singlemode at various distances, whether you require typical 10km or overhaul 40 km, 80 km and 120 km distances. The CME-822 also provides a redundant self-recovery mechanism in less than 10ms on full load which allows you to establish a redundant Ethernet network to build a back-up ring topology.
Dual homing and Ring coupling are supported to add reliability by allowing a device to be connected to the network via two independent connection points. The CME-822 offers powerful network management functions including SNMP, SMTP, SNTP, Quality of Service, Class of Service, IGMP, Snooping, LACP, DHCP, VLAN, RMON, Port Trunk, Port Mirror, User Authentication (Radius) and IP Security.
The CME-822 is equipped with a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. Its IP-30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40°C to 80°C (Extended Temperature version) and DIN-Rail mounting is suitable for demanding industrial applications. The CME-822 is a plug-and-play solution for your Power over Ethernet applications.
- Provides 8x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connectors
- Provides 2x paired Copper / SFP (for 100 or 1000Mbps mini-GBIC modules) port arrays
- Embedded 8 port PoE Injector - PSE classified
- Supplies 15.4 watts of power per port full load with PoE
- RJ-45 Port supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Broadcast storm protection
- Robust aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Supports operating temperature -10°C to 70°C and -40°C to 80°C (E - Version)
- DIN-Rail, Panel mount or desktop installation
- Wide range redundant power design
- Equipped with Redundant power inputs
- Supports 48VDC redundant power with polarity reverse protection
- Terminal block present for master and slave power