- Metso Overflow Ball Mill - 16’6” Dia x 29’ 6” EGL (5.03m x 9m ) with 5000Hp (3750kW), 50Hz Drive Motor, rubber lined, lube systems, jacking system & cradles.
- Krebs Cyclone Cluster - Complete with (6) Krebs gMAX 20-3140 cyclones, radial manifold system, under/over flow launders, support structure & access platforms.
- (4) Hayward Gordon Leach Tank Agitators - 75kW , twin 3 blade impellors.
- Sizetec Carbon Screen - Horizontal vibrating screen, 5640mm x 1625mm, dual 3.7kW VMD’s, poly deck screens, support structure & hopper.
- (2) Hayward Gordon Cyanide Destruction Tank Agitators - 75kW , twin 4 blade impellors.
- (3) Hayward Gordon Reagent Tank Agitators/Mixers - 3.7kW , single 3 turbine blades.
- (5) ITT Goulds Reagent Distribution Pumps - Size 1x1 ½
- (2) ITT Goulds Well Water Pumps - 8x9, 7 stage.
- Flocculant Plant – Complete with hopper / feeder, vacuum conveyor, dissolver cone, mixing tank and agitator, distribution tank and metering pumps.
- (2) Dust Suppression Systems - Insertable dust collection system and fan.
- OHT Gantry Cranes - 30/10 tonne double girder.
- Eriez Ball Magnet - With electromagnet, rectifier & junction box, suspension chains and surge suppressor.
- Spares - Capital and 2year operating spares packages for some equipment items.
- Engineering Design - Detailed engineering plant design and supplier/vendor documentation package.
The equipment was procured new by Anatolia for installation at their Copler Gold Project, at Ilic in Turkey. Originally they were to install both Heap Leach and CIP Plants but have decided to proceed with the Heap Leach operation only. All of the equipment is currently new, unused, packed and crated and available for immediate delivery.
A majority of the equipment is currently stored at various locations in Turkey. The balance and some ball mill components are stored securely at other locations in China and Canada. A pre-emptive logistical package is already in place and ensures the equipment can be delivered worldwide on a cost effective basis.