We have been appointed by our vendor to offer new major mining equipment assets to the market as a package or individual items for removal, with immediate delivery available on an “as is where is” basis.
(1) 4000TPH Thyssen Krupp 63-89 Semi-Mobile Gyratory Crusher - 1000kW/3.3kV Motor Drive, Semi Mobile Steel Support Structure, Twin Dump Bridge, Integral Service Crane, Rock Breaker and Discharge Belt Conveyor.
(2) 5.3MW / 2500TPH Polysius POLYCOM High Pressure Grinding Rolls - 2.4m dia x 1.65m long Studded Rolls and Twin 2650kW/3.3kV VS Motor Drives. ONE UNIT SOLD
(1) 14MW Polysius 7.3m dia x 12.5m EGL Ball Mill - Steel Lined, Twin 7MW Electric Motor Drives, 14MW/11kV Power Supply with Combiflex Fixed Speed Gear Drive, Lubrication Systems, Frozen Charge Protection System and Vibration Sensors for Combiflex. .
(2) 1800 – 2450TPH Metso Nordberg MP1000 Cone Crushers - 750kW Motor Drive, Packaged Lubrication and Hydraulic Units. SOLD
(2) Metso 2.4 / 3.4 / 4.8m Low Head Feeders - 2.4 to 3.4m wide x 4.8m long, Diverging Type, 37kW Motor Drives and Trellex Dust Enclosure. UNDER CONTRACT
(2) Metso 4.2 x 7.3m Multiflow Double Deck Screens - Double Deck, 15-25 degree deck slope, 90kW Motor Drive and Trellex Dust Enclosure. SOLD
Capital and Insurance Spares - Insurance and commissioning spares are available to purchasers dependant on requirements.
This equipment formed part of the process plant equipment procured by the Vendor for installation at their Project in Western Australia. Due to project and design changes some of the process plant equipment has now been deemed surplus to planned production requirements and no longer required for the project. All of the equipment is currently new, unused, packed and crated and available for immediate delivery.
A majority of the equipment is currently in storage at a secure facility in Perth, Western Australia. The balance and some components are stored securely at other locations in Australia. A pre-emptive logistical package is already in place and ensures the equipment can be delivered worldwide on a cost effective basis.
Minasco Australia | Project Marketing, Valuation & Plant Acquisition
MINASCO AUSTRALIA is an Australian founded company with extensive experience in professional project marketing, valuation and plant acquisition, of Mining and Construction equipment, at an international ...