The steel enclosure is designed and manufactured to operate on factory floor environments where dirt, grease, grime, oil, water, dust and heat may be present.
The N Series monitors are resistant to electromagnetic emissions and feature direct CRT replacement and video expansion (center to expand), and are available in a panel mount configuration. Touchscreen models are offered with five wire resistive technology.
A serial RS232 port is included for interface to the touchscreen. Adaptable to be mounted using VESA arm systems, pedestal, desktop or wall mount. Software drivers are provided for DOS, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and XP.
Features of Industrial Computing - Monitor/Touchscreens - NEMA 12 TFT Monitor(DYNIpanel N):
- 19”, 17”, and 15” High Luminance Displays
- Full NEMA12
- Enclosure VESA, Pedestal, Wall or Desktop Mount
- Standard (RGB) 15 pin Input
- Industrial Power Supply
- Modular Design For Quick Install/Service
- Right Click Mouse Feature
- Resistant to Electromagnetic Emissions
- Direct CRT Replacement Video Expansion (Center to Expand)
- 24Vdc Option