The Iguana Series IUE-800E and IUE-800EC are Industrial 8-port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switches positioned as an enhanced entry-level switch.
It supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half duplex and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing RJ45 ports. The IUE-800EC is designed especially for mission critical and harsh environmental applications with conformal coating and an extended temperature range of -30 to 75 C. For additional protection, the IUE-800 switches come in DIN rail mounted rugged housing and conformal coated protected circuitry with extended temperature tolerance. In addition, the Iguana switches offer Ethernet isolation of 1500 Vrms and frame ground for EMS protection which is not a standard feature in most Industrial Ethernet devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X
- Provides 8 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector
- 2.0 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Supports IEEE 802.3X flow control on full duplex, back pressure on half duplex
- Hard plastic case complying to IP-20 housing standard
- Supports operating temperature -30 to 75
- DIN-Rail, panel mounting or desktop installation
- Supports 10-30VDC power input
- Supports surge (EFT) protection 1000 VDC for power line
Model IUE-800EC is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Conformal Coated Ethernet Switches Switches range - click HERE to see all models.