THE STANDARD RANGE COMPRISES
- Shaft to shaft
- Shaft to shaft with increased shaft engagement
- Flywheel to shaft
- Flywheel to shaft with increased shaft engagement
- Intrinsically fail safe
- Control of resonant torsional vibration
- Maintenance free
- Severe shock load protection
- Misalignment capability
- Zero backlash
- Low cost
- Generator sets
- Pump sets
- Wind turbines
- Metal manufacture
- Bulk handling
- Pulp and paper industry
- General purpose industrial applications
- Ensuring continuous operation of the driveline in the unlikely event of rubber damage
- Achieving low vibratory loads in the driveline components by selection of optimum stiffness characteristics
- With no lubrication or adjustment required resulting in low running costs.
- Avoiding failure of the driveline under short circuit and other transient conditions.
- Allows axial and radial misalignment between the driving and driven machines.
- Eliminating torque amplifications through pre-compression of the rubber elements.
- The RB coupling gives the lowest lifetime cost.