THE STANDARD RANGE COMPRISES
- Flywheel to shaft
- Shaft to shaft
- Emergency drive
- Hub spacer
- Unique blind assembly
- Control of resonant torsional vibration
- Low linear stiffness
- Noise attenuation
- Zero backlash
- Marine propulsion
- Generator sets
- Pump sets
- Allows easy assembly for applications in bell housings.
- Achieving low vibratory loads in the driveline components by selection of optimum stiffness characteristics
- Providing torsional vibration solutions utilising easy to apply calculation methods.
- Giving quiet running conditions in sensitive applications by the elimination of metal to metal contact.
- Eliminating torque amplifications through pre-compression of the rubber elements.
- Location plates and adaptor plates are manufactured in steel to BS970 080 M40
- Hubs are manufactured in steel to BS 970 070 M55
- The adaptor plate or location plate complete with drive pins is bolted to the engine flywheel
- The hub complete with rubber element is attached to driven machine.
- The rubber element is pushed onto the pins.
LKBE 6000 coupling fitted between the Yanmar 6M200-SN engine and the Reintjes WAF-741 gear on the trawler 'Gonzacove Uno'.