- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments.
- For use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Impressive styling features make the Eclipse Junior a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- For high temperature applications, a gasket retainer may be required, please refer to factory.
- UL 508 Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- Complies with
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
IEC 529, IP66
- Body and cover are formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- 14 gauge welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover has 304 stainless steel hinges and provides 180° opening
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Quarter turn latches formed from black zinc diecast.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Models larger than 4"x4" include a removable 14 gauge galvanized inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Includes grounding kit and a hardware kit with panel mounting screws.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI/ASA 61 gray powder coating.
- Inner panels are unpainted galvanized steel.