To prevent data transmission failures, the IMC-21A series includes Link Fault Pass-through (LFP). Typically, when one side of a link fails, the other end of the link continues to transmit packets, waiting for a response that will never arrive. LFP forces the link to shut down as soon as it notices that the other link has gone down, giving the application software a chance to react.
The IMC-21A series is DIN-Rail mountable and is available for order now. For more details, visit here.
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 75°C (T models)
- Power inputs: 12 to 48 VDC
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- DIN-rail mountable
- The TP port’s connection speed, half/full duplex mode, and force/auto mode are all selectable by DIP switch
- The fiber port’s half/full duplex mode is selectable by DIP switch
- Multi mode and single mode models with SC or ST fiber connectors are available