Our complete extraction package comprises three combinations of Discreen, Muncher and screw extractor for screenings removal.
Once solids have been screened and disintegrated by the Discreen and Muncher, the material collects on the perforated screen surface as the incoming water flows through it. A level switch operates the rotating screen spiral to run for the time necessary to clean the screen and convey the solids towards the discharge chute for removal.
Features and Benefits of Mono Industrial Extractors:
- Consistent head losses create stable upstream and downstream depths
- Equipment and installation flexibility allows many different channel widths and depths to be covered
- Swivel support and an easily replaceable part of the spiral along the screen, simplify service and cut maintenance costs
- Minimum or no civil works required when fitting into existing channels
- Optional bagging and dewatering / compaction units available