Our range of specialised industrial roller doors able to accommodate 18m high x 18m wide openings. With special design additions, even larger openings can be accommodated.
The Fold Up Door is an automated door, with opening speeds of up to 1m/sec, and works similarly to that of a Roman Blind. Being so large, wind resistance is of high importance in the design, and these Fold Up doors can tolerate high winds due to high strength wind bars. For larger doors, the panels are dual skin, and wind bars are actually small trusses with high bending strength, and therefore providing substantial wind resistance.
Normal safety controls are standard on the Fold Up door.
- EN Class II or up to Class III wind resistant, suitable for outdoor application
- Tubular Aluminum wind bars evenly distributed on the curtain to provide panel strength.
- “Plug and Play” Electrical Installation
- Factory Pre-assembled Door Jamb and Header Modules
- Safety Photo-Eye
- Safety Reverse Edge
- Free-fall protection
- Fabric is polyester reinforced PVC 1.5mm thickness with standard colours: Yellow/Grey/Blue/Orange/White/Red
- i-Control 2 system with VFD
- SEW 1.1/1.5 hp AC motor and shaft drive system
- 240V/ single-phase electrical
- Power-coated Steel Door Jamb
- Power-coated Steel Header Shroud
- Integrated control panel on door jamb with NEMA 4/IP54 enclosure
- Open/Stop/Close buttons on control panel
- Emergency Stop on control panel
- Power disconnect switch on control panel
- Adjustable auto-closing delay 0-60 seconds
- Chain hoist for electricity-off operation
- Replaceable full vision 1.2mm PVC window
With special design additions, even larger openings can be accommodated. Please fee free to call or email us if you have any questions.