HyFlex is the world’s biggest selling industrial work glove:
HyFlex® 11-518 Industrial Gloves Features
- The first 18-gauge glove with EN Level 3 cut protection, and EN Level 3 abrasion protection for extended glove life.
- Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibre and a thin PU coating bring a new degree of dexterity and tactility for applications with cut risks.
- An ultralight fabric and tailored fit, including D3 Pinky Knitting, create a sensation of barehand contact.
- The soft ultralight-duty seamless liner breathes to keep hands cool and dry, and offers enhanced flexibility and fingertip sensitivity with superior comfort
- Comprehensive 6-11 sizing ensures optimum fit and comfort for every worker.
- In field trials the HyFlex® 11-518 was preferred by nearly 70% of workers over thicker gloves, a preference that correlates with compliance.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Handling & assembly of small or ultra-fine, sharp parts
- Wire assembly & fastening
- Final assembly
- Injection molded parts assembly
- Machining – special metal blends
- Stamping – light & dry
- Packaging areas with risk of cut