- Provides comfort and dexterity. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a "cool feeling".
- The special formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves ?exibility and ?t, as well as a secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments.
- The liner is made with a yarn structure containing Dyneema®, the world’s strongest ?ber™. It therefore offers strong cut resistance for the safe handling and assembly of sharp pieces.
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
For more information on Industrial Gloves - HyFlex® 11-624, please click here.