With a wide array of screen sizes available for 10.1” all the way up to 24” screens, there is a screen available to suit range of industrial applications.
The ViTAM Series feature a rugged design with their IP66/IP69K rated stainless steel enclosure, that enables it withstand high temperatures (-20°C to +60°C) and the ability to withstand being hosed by high pressure water, making it a very rugged and robust unit.
The ViTAM screen uses an optical bonding LCD with anti-reflection technology; they are suitable for use in sunlight or other areas where bright light can affect a screen’s readability. It also has high brightness up to 1,000 nits for enviroments where harsh daylight is an issue.
The ViTAM Series is based on a modular design that allows different modules to be added to the system, these include CAM, PoE, RFID and WIFI/Bluetooth.
The ViTAM Series of Panel PCs have been designed to meet the needs of a range of industries, who need a reliable solution in rugged environments. These include food and beverage, manufacturing, factory automation, kioks, digital signage and communications.
Key Features of Industrial Grade Panel PC ViTAM series:
- Wide Range of Sizes Available From 10.1” to 24” Screens
- Stainless Steel Enclosure That is IP66/IP69K Rated.
- Supports Resistive, Projected Capacitive and Glass Touch Screens
- Wide Temperature Range -20°C to +60°C.
- Support Multi Platforms: ARM based and X86 based, This Includes Intel Atom, 4th Gen. Intel Core I, 6th Gen. Intel iCore
- Robust M12 Connection for GbE, USB and Power Input.
- A Dedicated Button That Turns On and Off the Touch Screen For Easy Cleaning.
- Supports VESA and Yoke Mounting Systems.
For more information or a quote on this new ViTAM Series Industrial Grade Panel PC please call or email for a direct reply.