- Acid Chemical hoses are flexible, lightweight and engineered to safely transfer the most corrosive substances.
- Air and Multi-Purpose hoses offer excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to weather and ozone while conveying air, water and other substances.
- Petroleum Transfer and Dispensing hoses for commercial gasolines, oils, and other petroleum products are tough and easy to handle.
- Food and Beverage hoses meet FDA sanitary requirements, resist abrasion and soiling on the outside, and will not impart taste to food products.
- Material Handling hoses come with an assortment of tube and cover materials that will handle the suction/discharge of dry commodities and liquids.
- Water Handling & Dispensing hoses provide superior water and light chemical service in industrial, construction, agriculture, mining and waste management applications.
- Steam Transfer hoses will safely handle pressures up to 250 psi and temperatures up to 450°F, including superheated and saturated steam, wet or dry.
Download the Hose Systems family of brochures to learn more about the Gates E2E Hose Systems. www.gatesprograms.com/hosesystems