Developed to withstand the extreme conditions of the world's most hostile environments, Alimak lifts have taken a strong position in the Offshore, Steel works, Cement and Power industries.
Access and service lifts in less demanding environments benefit from our high technical experience gained from delivering our products from the Antarcticto the Sahara!
NB: Not all products are available or approved for use in the Australian market. Please contact Alimak Hek Australia for advice.
Built on the experience gained from hundreds of SE-installations in all kinds of industrial locations, the new Alimak SE offers an even wider range of sizes and capacities.
The new Alimak SE can therefore be trusted to take care of your access requirements as well as your heavy transport needs.
It is simply the best choice for your container crane, cement plant, marine facility, petrochemical plant, factory, power plant, steel mill, pulp and paper industry or any other industrial environment where you need a solution for vertical or inclined transportation of your personnel or material.
Some key data:
- Capacities from 300 kg to 2,400 kg
- 30 standard car sizes. The smallest floor area measures 0.78 x 1.04 m and the largest 1.56 x 3.00 m.
- Travelling speeds up to 1.2 m per second
- Lifting heights up to 250 m with standard accessories
- VFC or direct-on-line motor controller
- Three optional car operating systems: fully collective, single-automatic or semi-automatic control system.
- Optional location of car door(s).
- Drive machinery located on the car (no costly machine room required)
- Electric cabinet inside the car, integrated in the wall
- Durable materials: extruded aluminium car wall panels with car support frame and mast sections of hot dip galvanised steel. All electric cabinets and landing control boxes of stainless steel. Stainless steel car walls available for extremely aggressive environments
- Wide range of optional extras