The Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series provides easy access to the integral control gear unit and combined with the highly tooled, machine spun specular reflector, this highbay system provides the ideal choice for the basic requirements of a high performance lighting installation.
Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series Pulse Start Range
The Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series Pulse Start range offers the benefit of leading edge Metal Halide lamp technology. Pulse Start systems offer superior lumen maintenance, reduced colour shift, quicker start and restart times as well as significant increase in lamp life.
Features of Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series
- Open version utilises a vented neck system to allow for a self cleaning convection process
- Non vented neck casting with breather for enclosed versions
- Heavy duty IP55 die-cast aluminium gear pack option
- Remote control gear option
- Mains volt supplementary QI options available for temporary supply failure
- Wire guard option
Luminaire Construction of Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series
- Gear housing manufactured from flame retardant polypropylene side plates and sheet steel chassis
- Reflector manufactured from polished and peened 99.8% anodised spun aluminium
- Enclosed version manufactured from tempered glass lens and domed acrylic visor
- Fused control gear as standard
- Factory fitted 1.2mt moulded F&P as standard
Applications of Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series
For more information on Industrial Lighting | Super Indy Series please click here.