The importance of the logistic process both, for visibility to the customer and economic significance to the world, imposes a way of thinking about "integrated logistics", namely offering concrete responses consistent with evolution and environmental changes in global markets.
The capacity to face these needs - the speed and flexibility to respond to market requests, fluctuating workloads, customer service and quality, cost restraints - is paramount to the success of a company.
To satisfy these needs and allow logistics to be integrated with other company functions, System Logistics provide technological answers based on the architecture of a modern warehouse -
- larger range and availability of stock
- reduction of shipment errors
- delivery intensification and material traceability
- making the best use of available space
- speeding up material flow and picking processes
- deeper control over logistic costs
- reduction in the use of direct and indirect labour
Industrial logistics solutions offered by System Logistics is developed through an incremental process, starting from the analysis and understanding of the customer's business model of today and ending with a comprehensive submission adapted to technological evolution and changing business needs in the future.