The enhancement technologies implemented in the display make this panel readable when normal TFT displays would not be usable. Support for 64K colors in the brilliant TFT display will increase the realism of the images.
The wide operating temperature range extends even further the applicability of this product. The characteristics of touchscreen and display make this unit the ideal choice for high-end HMI applications in critical environments.
- 5.6” enhanced TFT color display
- 1/4 VGA (640x480 pixel) resolution
- 64K colors
- Resistive touchscreen
- Connection to industrial bus systems and
- Ethernet (requires optional plug-in modules)
- Compatible with video input module
- 32 MB internal user memory
- Extended operating temperature range
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP products support the rich common functionalities of the UniOP operator panels:
- Powerful and intuitive programming with the UniOP Designer 6 software
- Support of more than 130 communication drivers for industrial devices
- Optional modules for fieldbus systems (Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Interbus) and Ethernet. Ethernet modules allow connection to field devices as well as programming the HMI from Designer.
- Dual-driver communication capability
- Vector graphic capabilities including the support of multiple layers and object transparency.
- Video input option.
- Display dynamic data in numerical, text, bargraph and graphic image formats
- Data acquisition and trend presentation. Trend data can be transferred to a host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Analog gauge objects
- Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be transferred to a host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Multilanguage applications. The number of runtime languages is limited only by the available memory. All text information in the application can be exported in Unicode format for easier translation.
- Powerful macro editor to configure touchscreen operation
- Alarms and historical alarm list. Alarm and event information can be printed or transferred to a host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Eight level password protection.
- Report printing to serial printer. Reports are freely configurable using Designer.
- Ethernet-based UniNet network to share data between UniOP HMIs and to serve data using UniNet OPC Server.