Maxipartner MX Industrial Pneumatic Lifter Features:
- A pneumatic cylinder fed with compressed-air, combined with a transmission lever system, provides balance to the load weight applied.
- The cylinder force is controlled through two pneumatic circuits purposely arranged: the first one always keeps the weight system balanced, the second one provides to always keep the weight load balanced.
- The operator can change the load level applying a minimum force on the gripping tool or directly on the load.
- Max weight capacity: 900kg
- Max working radius: 4500mm
- Max vertical lifting speed: 0,5 meters/second, Constant 360° rotation on the column and tooling axis – 300° rotation on the intermediate axis
- Vertical lift: 2200mm
- Control system: Solely pneumatic
- Supply: Filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
- Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
- Working temperature: From +0° to +45° C
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Consumption: From 100 Nl ÷ 400 Nl per working cycle