Industrial Racking | Selective Racking
Shelframe selective racking is designed to maximise number of pallets in a given storage space. The racking is made out of two core components, frames and beams assembled together forming Pallet racking. Adjustable to suit any product and packaging sizes, so all pallets are easy to access at all times.
Commonly used in warehouse, logistic hub, and inward goods and any area that requires high level storage for space utilisation.
Standard Specs (mm)
- Height 3200/3600/4200/4800/6000
- Width 1370/2600/2743
- Depth 840
- Customised size to suit your needs are available
- Powder coated (Common Colour: Blazed blue Frame and Orange Beam)
- Bright Zinc and Epoxy Powder coated
- Hot-dip Galvanised
- Customised colour to suit your needs are available