Industrial Rope Access For Work at Heights
Industrial Rope Access systems are highly efficient methods for accessing difficult or sensitive areas where conventional methods of scaffolding, swing stage or elevated work platforms may be impractical or cost prohibitive.
If others have said it is too hard or can’t be done – we can do it.
- Maintenance, cleaning, inspection and repairs to building facades
- Able to mobilize at short notice, minimal set up time, minimal disturbance to site and personnel
- Able to work out of hours, night shifts, shut downs
- National and international experience
- All work procedures meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4488.2
Height Dynamics guarantees any work done via rope access will be performed by skilled technicians. A strong belief to performance, a strict code of conduct and attention to detail makes Height Dynamics an asset to your business.
To Know about Industrial Rope Access For Work At Heights Please click here