High visibilty indicator lights and the Analog Sweep display make the FS-i the obvious choice for any product packaging or grading requirement. The 3 weighing ranges within each capacity make the FS-i an extremely flexible weighing unit which can be configured for your particular application. The FS-i comes in three separate capacities of 3 kg, 6 kg or 15 kg.
Peripheral equipment address presents no problem for the FS-i with RS232/Relay and RS422/485/Relay options available. The UFC data formatting function allows the data to be configured to your particular requirement, allowing for accurate placement onto adhesive labels etc.
- Ultra Fast Weighing- Stability in 0.5 seconds
- IP65 Dustproof & Waterproof
- Comparator Function- Pack to preset targets
- Large Indicator Lights- Displays a HI LO or GO result against your targets
- Analog Sweep Display (ASD)- Ideal for target filling with a fast flowing product
- Backlight Function- Perfect for poorly lit work areas
- Three Weighing Resolutions (1/3000 trade approved, 1/6000/7500, 1/12000/15,000)
- Rechargeable Battery Supplied as standard- Up to 80 hours from one charge
- Auto Power Off Function- Preserves Battery life by switching off if inactive
- Memory Function- 100 Target Weight memory positions
- UFC Function- Flexible Setup of print output
- Simple Calibration
- Choice of Power Supplies- Both Ac or battery power available
The A&D Mercury FSi is available from Accuweigh branches across Australia.
For further information about Industrial Scales | Wet Area Checkweigher | A&D visit Accuweigh at http://www.accuweigh.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Accuweigh team will respond to your enquiry directly.